The Society promotes organizations, groups, and individuals that are dedicated to advancing spiritual practices, providing opportunities for charitable acts, raising social consciousness through the arts, and/or solving and ending social injustices.
- Senses and Census: Creating a Sense of, and Solutions for, Social Justice
- Collective Responsibility and Homelessness: Integrating individual and shared responsibility
- Integrating Scripture, Social Capital, and Social Reform
- Integrating our Passions, Probity, and Prayers
- What about Holy Saturday? What Should We Do?