As a social reformer, Mary “Mother” Jones exposed disturbing truths about child and adult factory workers and miners and...
The Society of Urban Monks advances the solutions of past social reformers that helped resolve social ills and injustices. Many past reformers remain unknown to, or are forgotten by, those who seek to advance social justice today. Consequently, the teachings, writings, and speeches of these reformers are repeatedly neglected and often do not inform the resolutions that present-day justice seekers seek to inspire.
- Social Distancing and Social Distance: What’s the Difference?
- Senses and Census: Creating a Sense of, and Solutions for, Social Justice
- Collective Responsibility and Homelessness: Integrating individual and shared responsibility
- Integrating Scripture, Social Capital, and Social Reform
- Integrating our Passions, Probity, and Prayers