Oxymorons like “rush hour” and “government intelligence” make us chuckle when we stop and think about them. I propose...
The Society of Urban Monks is dedicated to helping Urban Monks and others to discover or rediscover Christian spiritual and mystical practices that strengthen their ability to solve and end social injustices. Often, such practices are taught only as a means to help nurture an intimate, personal, and private relationship with God. Rarely are they taught as a means to help nurture a deep, collective, and public relationship with God to help others solve and end social injustices which heal singular and societal hurts and pains.
- Senses and Census: Creating a Sense of, and Solutions for, Social Justice
- Collective Responsibility and Homelessness: Integrating individual and shared responsibility
- Integrating Scripture, Social Capital, and Social Reform
- Integrating our Passions, Probity, and Prayers
- What about Holy Saturday? What Should We Do?